13 September 2007

ramadan kareem

So it's Ramadan now, and things have changed slightly, but we're still able to have fun... here's a few fotos we've snapped recently.

Huge on his 32nd b-day... pretty old feller!


Contrary to what you may believe, he doesn't have his tongue pierced, although it appears that one would suit him well.


Turns out that at some point in the evening I lost the ability to frame peoples faces appropriately into the camera scope.


I held this pose long enough to make my face freeze in this position... only yesterday was I able to close my mouth completely.


The following fotos are from a recent hunt I went on. I've decided that a potential new hobby is to search high and low for the ugliest villa's that our beautiful city has to offer. I hope to gather some votes and have a top-eight list eventually.

a) Villa 'a' here is a personal favorite as this is the villa directly across the street from my willa. I find that the windows are not symmetrical, the colors are horrendous and that the dual-substance-diamond sends this villa to the top of the list. Also included with this villa (but not included in foto ) is a big hole in the ground where they haven't gotten around to putting a pool in yet. Roomates refer to this place as the birthday cake villa. I have to stare at this unoccupied P-O-S daily.


b) This craptastic pile of villa is also across the street from us, and thankfully just out of view from my room's window. Although I do get the pleasure of looking at it everytime i jump in my Honda Civic rental. Neither the colors or the designs make any sense, and the boxes on the fence have been there the whole 45 days I've lived here. Like villa 'a' above, 'b' here is apparently ugly enough to deem the facility un-rentable.


c) Although not in our 'hood, I could spot 'c' from about 2 miles away. Not worth additional words, I just wish a better angle was available for this shot.


d) Our first candidate that is actually kick-ass other than the color. Not a potential top-ten willa, but still worth the initial list due to the color-alone.


e)Only in the list as the 'H' is ridiculous.

2 comments:

The King said...

DAMN - those are ugly places. My vote is for b - it appears someone barfed up geometric shapes!!

Anonymous said...

I don't think you meant to take a picture of Liz's face....